Wednesday, October 13, 2010

24 Hour Shoot

Not the kind where you shoot for 24 hours (violating all kinds of union laws and going into overtime by the thousands). The kind where you hear about a job, you like the idea, and in 24 hours, you pack, travel, and show up on set and are shooting.

with no prep time!

I'm not in "story-time" mode here, where I try to get all cute - this really is my worst nightmare. As in, sometimes I go to sleep and I dream that I'm suddenly on set and I don't know what I'm supposed to be shooting. There's no shotlist, I've seen no wardrobe, no props, haven't met the dp, haven't seen the space, and from there I start my shotlist, and I'll be executing said shotlist within the next 10 hours.

PLEASE say a prayer.

It's for a great organization called Black Girls Rock. I'm just shooting the promo's, but definitely support it when it airs on November 7th. Because really, black girls rock.

Will give periodical updates tomorrow from the warzone.

2 comments:

  1. instead of a prayer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jUVXNjItas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'll be watching out for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete