Friday, March 12, 2010

Costa Rica


So having two screenplays with eminent deadlines, one idea for a fresh spec, being burnt out from rounds of pitch meetings, shooting a music video and 6 commercials, and reading dozens of (mostly bad) scripts, I am going to Costa Rica.

It'll be a work vacation as I am going specifically to finish those scripts with deadlines, but so excited to write looking at a different set of walls, or in this case, looking at the ocean.

I'm already sure of how great it will be to write without distraction, but am interested in how it will affect my work to feel so far from everything and everyone that makes me, me.

Will send updates and pics...

Here's a link about one of the projects I'm going to write. The other is still hush-hush...

http://bossip.com/141679/gabby-is-ready-for-her-ring/

No comments:

Post a Comment