Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump Day

Exhausted from so much work and so little sleep the last couple of weeks... but grateful. so grateful.

anyway, nothing too inspiring today, so will up load a music video I did year's ago, it's a perennial favorite. If anyone has any questions about the process of shooting something in all special effects, please feel free to shoot me an email.

On another the note, the song, even years later and having listened to it hundreds of times, is still amazing.

Here's Dashboard Confessional's "Hands Down."

When I asked the lead singer who it was about he replied, "My Girlfriend." I, then said, "oh, how long you been going out?" "Since 4th grade." Apparently there were some off times, but they were back on when he wrote this about kissing her in the 8th grade (I think it was the 8th grade anyway)... Can we please just go ahead and exhale a giant "Awwww..."

No comments:

Post a Comment